Returns & Damaged Products
We strive to provide you with the best painter’s tape experience.
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 920-376-5105, and we will work to make it right. If your item was damaged during shipping, or you would like to return an unused order, please see below.
If you ordered too many rolls in your purchase, you may return the unopened/unused item within 30 calendar days of receipt of the product. In doing so you may receive a credit; excluding shipping, towards the purchase of another item, or you may receive a refund of the purchase price; excluding shipping, upon receipt and inspection of the product. Shipping charges are not refundable, and all shipping charges are at the customer’s expense. All merchandise must be in its original condition and original packaging and must be in a resellable condition. A good rule of thumb to determine resellable condition is to ask yourself if you would pick the returned item off a store shelf. If you wouldn’t, it’s probably not in resellable condition.
Requesting a Return
- If you wish to return an item, please call us at 920-376-5105 or contact us by email at email@example.com
- When contacting us, please provide your name, product name, date of purchase and the quantity of the product you wish to return. If you know your order number, please provide that as well.
- Upon review of your request, we will provide you with an RMA number and the return shipping address.
- Once your return is received, we will inspect it to make sure it meets our return requirements.
- You can expect to see a return credit within 7 business days, refunded to the original payment method.
Reporting Damage in Shipment
- If your package arrives damaged, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 920-376-5105 within 5 days of receiving the item.
- You must keep the product and the packaging it was shipped in.
- We will provide you with return instructions and/or product replacement options.
All returns, unless specifically noted by us, must be shipped in their original packaging to the following address:
Gel Seal Technologies, LLC
3021 N Main St
Oshkosh, WI 54901
Last updated: August 16, 2018